- Forella Group is a multi-disciplinary project controls firm. We add certainty through the use of highly developed project controls from the acquisition and pro-forma phases, through design, construction and the move-in phases.
- We provide a supportive environment that encourages and promotes accelerated professional growth and development.
- Competitive Salaries | Vacation & Sick Leave | Medical Insurance | 401(K)| Training | Mentoring Programs
- Position: Electrical Cost Estimator
- No of Openings: 1
- Location: Chantilly, VA
- Type: Full-Time
-Bachelor's Degree: Engineering, Construction Management or relevant field, preferred. Electrical construction contracting experience a plus. Technical aptitude, team player, positive, enthusiastic attitude, customer oriented, strong work ethic, ability to work in a fast-paced environment to complete scheduled tasks on time and in a high-quality manner, with attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two  years of electrical cost estimating experience with commercial, institutional or public works projects. PE, CCP, CCM credentials a plus. Job Type: Full-time
-ELECTRICAL SCOPE & QUANTITIES • Quantity Generation, On-Screen Take-Off Capabilities • BIM Model Quantity Extractions • Document Controls • Face to Face Reconciliations with Contractors • Parallel Pricing, Negotiations, Contract Administration
-PRICING, PRODUCTION • Electrical Materials & Equipment Pricing, Labor / Productivity Pricing • Database Management • Supplier, Subcontractor Price Verifications • Review of Contractor RFIs, Change Orders, Claims
-SPECIAL • Value Engineering Insights • Constructability Reviews • Evaluation of Project Schedules, Schedules of Values • Peer Review of Design Documents • Project Assets & Cash Flow
-RISK & QC • Risk, Life Safety, Loss Control, Bonding, Insurance • Enforcement of Internal Quality Controls
-CITIZENSHIP & SECURITY • Candidates must meet federal immigration policies and regulations. • Candidates will be subject to a Minimum Background and Personal Identity Verification. Evidence of ability to obtain a security clearance, if deemed necessary by assignment, may be requested. • Candidate must be able to comply with Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (the Common Identification Standard for Federal Employees and Contractors), commonly known as HSPD-12
- Requirements: Forella Group is seeking an electrical cost estimator to work on new construction and renovation projects ranging from $1 to $350 million in construction value. Clients include federal, state and local public agencies, institutions, and private corporations. We are expanding our capabilities in cost engineering, project controls, risk management, and related areas. The successful candidate will be part of our cost management team at our Chantilly, VA location. Competitive salary & benefits package. To apply, submit resume and cover letter. Specify the position desired and salary requirements, phone inquiries will not be considered. • Send to email@example.com.
- Work Location: Chantilly, VA